Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Make up & Spring

The good thing about warmer days is that the weather already makes you happy, You smile alot and your skin glows of hapiness... Well its my case. I love to keep my make as natural as possible. I promes to post a video on my everyday make up routine on youtube soon. I love to just use some terracotta to shape, some gel blush (gel blush is the best invention evah) lipgloss and loads of mascara! These are my all time favs make up products for spring. I used alot of mascara's Collistar is my all time favourite! And the eyeliners ara AMAZING especially the green and blue one they are sooo bright and highly pigmented! A must for the summer! what are your favourite spring products guys? xoxo Nella

0 comments:

Post a Comment