Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Update

Hi guys!

My photoshoot with Lianne was sooo amazing!!
I will be posting a preview on my fan page on facebook and here aswell.

We did 4 outfits started with a lovely fantasy theme then went to super cute bunny ears and finished with a lovely fashion styling and a pair of white raybans! how cool is that??!

I was sooo tired after the shoot, i made the clothes and some other things the night before was up untill 4 in the morning...

Woke up at 8 and the had the shoot from 11h to almost 17h.
Came home and fel asleep immediately!

Today i normally had a great photoshoot with Melanie Paeleman but the horses we wanted to work with where not available today! So we had to cancel the shoot...

The sun is shining today and i am going to enjoy this Sunday with my husband.

Love
Nella
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment