Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Little Update

Hi guys

it has been months ago since I updated my blog!
I feel very guilty!

Its been such a busy time for me.
I ve been shooting so much these days.

I am now focusing on client work mainly and tests for agency's.
Want to update my portfolio with new work.

I have to see this is very stressfull...
Like I really need to push myself everyday, It is a hard world and full of injustice.

I've been featured on Ben Trovato on friday
you can see the interview here BEN TROVATO

My editorial with Cesar Casier has been published in FIASCO magazine

I will update my blog or at least try to do it in a daily base.

Kisses
Nella

0 comments:

Post a Comment